If you would like to register a unit in the 2024 St. Patrick's Day Parade, please follow the steps below.
1. Organizations are required to fill out an online application for entry into the Parade. The deadline for Parade entry is February 17th.
2. Make sure you read and understand the rules and regulations on the online application.
3. Once you submit your application online, the Parade Committee will follow up to tell you if your application was accepted or denied.
4. Once confirmed you will be emailed an invoice for payment which is due by March 1st. You can pay by credit card (PayPal) or by check.
5. The Parade line-up along with Parade unit vehicle passes, bus parking passes, staging & safety instructions & map will be emailed the first week of March.
6. If you plan to have a vehicle in the Parade, the driver(s) must fill out the online vehicle waiver form and submit by March 10th. The limit is one vehicle per unit. If you are a marching unit with no vehicle in the Parade, this step is not necessary.
A VIP car is defined as a vehicle that will assist the Parade Committee in driving VIPs and Dignitaries in the Parade. Each VIP car driver will need to register their vehicle through the online VIP Car application. VIP car drivers will be emailed a confirmation packet with staging and safety instructions, Parade vehicle pass and map the first week of March.
Once you have completed your registration, please visit our Participant / Unit Safety and Instructions page for additional parade information and your waiver.