March 15-17, 2018
Parade - March 15, 2019
The Athletic Club Foundation is proud to host the 39th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade Presented by the Hoosier Lottery on Friday, March 15, 2019 at 11:30am in downtown Indianapolis. The Parade Committee invites a number of units to be in the Parade each year and we are always looking for Parade units that have entertainment value, use a St. Patrick's theme and show originality & creativity. Acceptance and participation in the Parade is strictly subject to the discretion of the Parade Committee who reserves the right to reject any application for any reason. The Parade is limited in the number of units. The Parade Committee does have a float sponsor program where you can have a professionally built float in the Parade. Parade inquiries can be sent to or you can call 317-498-5299.
If you would like to register a unit in the 2019 St. Patrick's Day Parade, please follow the steps below.
1. Organizations are required to fill out an online application (click here) for entry into the Parade. The deadline for Parade entry is February 16th.
2. Make sure you read and understand the rules and regulations on the online application. If you have trouble opening the link on the online form you can download the rules and regulations here.
3. Once you submit your application online, the Parade Committee will follow up to tell you if your application was accepted or denied.
4. Once confirmed you will be emailed an invoice for payment which is due by March 8th. You can pay by credit card (PayPal) or by check.
5. The Parade line-up along with Parade unit vehicle passes, bus parking passes, staging & safety instructions & map will be emailed the first week of March.
PARADE VEHICLE REGISTRATION
6. If you plan to have a vehicle in the Parade, the driver(s) must fill out the online vehicle waiver form (click here) and submit by March 8th. The limit is one vehicle per unit. If you are a marching unit with no vehicle in the Parade, this step is not necessary.
VIP CAR REGISTRATION
A VIP car is defined as a vehicle that will assist the Parade Committee in driving VIPs and Dignitaries in the Parade. Each VIP car driver will need to register their vehicle through the online VIP Car application (click here). VIP car drivers will be emailed a confirmation packet with staging and safety instructions, Parade vehicle pass and map the first week of March.